Re: [xsl] find and replace in javascript with XMLDOM object

Subject: Re: [xsl] find and replace in javascript with XMLDOM object
From: Bryan Tarantina <bryantarantina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:08:56 -0700 (PDT)
Jeni,

Here's the problem... I am using two different XSL
transformations on the same document... sequentially.
The first one turns XML to HTML, the second one takes
embedded comments in the HTML and displays them. The
comments contain HTML code.

I have both XSL sheets written, however, when I
display the final output, I get the &lt; &gt; in the
output for the comments.

The first transformation yields code like this:

<!-- <br /> Copyright Information ... -->

and after the second transformation (which is a simple
"grab the value of the comment":

&lt;br /&gt; Copyright Information

So, I am trying to use the javascript to comb through
the XMLDOM node before throwing it to the browser.

Bryan