Re: [xsl] math get maximum and subtract 1

Subject: Re: [xsl] math get maximum and subtract 1
From: "sascha" <sascha@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:43:24 +0200
Hello again,

I tried to get into that , but i don't know how to change the for-each
syntax.
It's a locigal problem....
The loop around the rows is still correct , isnt it? Well at least it
creates the right number of rows.

<xsl:for-each select="DESCRIPTION_ITEM[@col = 0]">
    <fo:table-row>

But this seems to need a correction

     <xsl:for-each select="../DESCRIPTION_ITEM [(position() - 1) mod $nrows
= current()/@row]">

I know, you tried to explain that to me and i understood what you described,
but i don't get how to change it to work with the new input

Could you please just give me another hint?
Any more info needed?

Sascha