[xsl] Netscape6 transformations

Subject: [xsl] Netscape6 transformations
From: "katharine wykes" <katharinewykes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:24:33 +0000

I am trying to use xslt to produce a menu that works in Netscape 6 and IE5 and above. IE 5.0 works fine with server side asp processor calls, but Netscape6 hangs. It does eventually produce the right result, but after a long period of time. The asp code is below:

set objXml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")
objXml.async = false
objXml.load(Server.MapPath(srcXml))

set objXsl = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")
objXsl.async = false
objXsl.load(Server.MapPath(srcXsl))

'add parameters to the xsl
Set objXSLTemplate = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.XSLTemplate")
Set objXSLTemplate.stylesheet = objXsl
Set prXSLT = objXSLTemplate.createProcessor

Is there an issue with the version of the parser I am using?
Is Netscape6.0 to unstable to use?
Can somebody advise, as I need to make a descision between using xslt or just the xml dom.
Thanks in advance.
kate