[xsl] Can you apply a template match on a copy node?

Subject: [xsl] Can you apply a template match on a copy node?
From: "Mike Carlisle" <swflash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:08:41 +0100
Hello list people,

Wonder if anyone can help. I have an xsl which is applying templates on
match. One of these templates matches on an attribute. For various reasons
within this template I want to copy the node (filtering out the matched
attribute), and then apply templates to the copy of this node.

How can I reference this copy? So far I have only been able to apply
attribute matches to my new node, not node matches.

Here's my code. It needs to write out the contents of the title attribute,
make a copy of the node without the title attribute, and then apply
templates to this new copy.

<xsl:template match="*[@title]">
   <xsl:value-of select="@title" />
   <xsl:copy>