[xsl] sum function used for values within a node

Subject: [xsl] sum function used for values within a node
From: "Jackson, Michael" <mjackson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:02:01 -0500
I am returning values back from a recordset and populating nodes with the
values. I am struggling to sum those values once they have all been
returned.

for example:

I am returning each value from completed_setup with a for-each loop.

<xsl:for each Record/Reseller_ID>

<xsl:value-of select="./CLI/COMPLETED_SETUP"/>

</xsl:end each>

Later on what I want to do is to sum all values held within the
<completed_setup>node and write out in a seperate cell.
The code im currently using is :

<xsl:value-of select="sum(../CLI/COMPLETED_SETUP)"/>

wihich is outide the above loop.

Also is it possible to create seperate tables within the stylesheet that
appear at after a recordset has been displayed. I have displayed  values
back from a recordset howver I wish to have a final total table at the end
of the report which is written back. currently I have put this as a seperate
table aoutise the loop which processes invididual customers however this
total table appear at the bottom of each report page - I just want it at the
end of the report.

I'm very new to XSL at the moment so I hope somebody can help.

Thanks,
Michael.