RE: [xsl] XSL nested tag help

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL nested tag help
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:27:55 +0100
I assumed you were generating HTML, in which case the newlines are not
important.

You appear to want to remove the newline that follows the text

   "This is a first test message"

in your source document.

To write a transformation that does that, we need to know exactly what
rules you want your transformation to follow: when should newlines be
retained, and when should they be dropped?

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx