Re: [xsl] Formated text output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Formated text output
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:12:21 -0400
Luis,

Take a look at the <xsl:strip-space/> instruction in your favorite reference.

You probably want <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>. If this isn't sufficient (maybe your XML has extra whitespace also mixed in with data), you can use the string function normalize-space() to strip padding in your output.

Enjoy,
Wendell