[xsl] xsl: setting script to multiple xmls

Subject: [xsl] xsl: setting script to multiple xmls
From: "Carrie Kaufman" <ckaufman01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:53:38 -0400
I am trying to write a script (in either jscript OR javascript) within a xsl stylesheet that is linked to multiple XMLs. (The XMLs are dynamically generated through another software program; each contains the same parent/children/elements, etc.)

I do not know how to pull a specific child from the XMLs to evaluate through a script. The structure is

/parent/child1/child2/ . . ./childN

Where childN contains a string value.

In the script I will be comparing all childN values from all possible XMLs.

How do I set a variable that links the script to the XSL/XML & the specific child element?

Thanks,
Carrie Kaufman
GIS Analyst
G/I/S, Inc.