RE: [xsl] XML document to WORD??

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML document to WORD??
From: "Chandra -" <pchandramohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:36:13 -0400
Thank you very much Mr.Baudoncq and Mr. Martin. I am looking into the solutions you have emailed. However, I would like to know one thing --

I now realise that if I just use and XSL file and an XSLT processor(like XALAN), I can convert the XML file into an HTML file which then can be opened in Word.
What I would like to know is whether there are any limitations in the above method. I am assuming it is possible to convert any xml file into HTML thru the above process ...provided I write proper XSL files for every XML file.
Thanks you once again.
Chandra