RE: [xsl] triggers in XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] triggers in XML
From: "karan bhasin" <jusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:11:01 +0530
 Hi steve,
Thanks for a great answer. I am working on a project to ensure database integrity  constriants for XML using XSLT as a tool. I am done with primary keys, foreign keys , multivalued dependencies and assertion. You are absolutely right in saying that all the above can be checked when we have got the XML file and thus can be implemented. I was wondering if we can do the same for triggers, but was not able to find a possible way to do it and so wanted to share the view. Thanks for a great reply.
Jaskaran