Re: [xsl] Accounting for Arbitrary Wrappers Without Going Mad

Subject: Re: [xsl] Accounting for Arbitrary Wrappers Without Going Mad
From: Bill Cohagan <bill.cohagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:01:55 -0500
Based on your comment about doing "different processing" based on the input
setting it sounds like you could filter out the markup (or not) depending on
that setting. So you'd have distinct transforms downstream once you've
"forked", but it sounds like you already have that. Also, I think you should
be able to filter based on element namespace, no?

Perhaps I've misunderstood the complexity of your situation, but it seems to
me the above approach is pretty clean.

Regards,
 Bill