Re: [xsl] FOP and SVG dependency

Subject: Re: [xsl] FOP and SVG dependency
From: Clay Leeds <cleeds@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:32:25 -0700
Charles,

A question I just asked this morning (Wed 10/23/02 - [xsl] Postscript output ignores line-height) may relate to this issue. I'm a newbie as well, but my colleagues and I have found that if you are running without X11 Window server running, and choose to display (by putting -awt at the end of your command line), then you'll get this error. If this is the case, try saving to a -pdf or .ps file instead. Then print that file. We've got a PRINTXML.BAT we use to post-process this so it gets printed.

Hope this helps!

Web Maestro Clay