[xsl] for-each attributes test

Subject: [xsl] for-each attributes test
From: "Jason S" <jasonsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:10:27 -0400
Hello.

I have many xml files containing event elements as show below. Each file is
specific to a certain team. The only way I have to determine which team goes
with which file is by examining the team-key attributes within the
team-metadata elements. As you see, team-6 repeats in each set of
team-metadata for each event, thus, this file belongs to team-6. I need to
be able to loop through the teams and determine which team key is repeating
in multiple events. In the end, I am trying to capture the recurring
team-key for each file in order to identify which team the file belongs to.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Jason S

<event>