RE: [xsl] Embed JavaScript in XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Embed JavaScript in XSL
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:08:53 -0000
Some XSLT processors (e.g. MSXML3) allow calling from XSLT to JavaScript
but the mechanism for doing so is processor-dependent. Consult the
vendor's documentation for writing extension functions.

Are you sure you need to write the function in JavaScript? It's much
cleaner to write all the logic in XSLT if you can.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx