Re: [xsl] Embed JavaScript in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Embed JavaScript in XSL
From: "SAL ROSALES Jr." <salrosales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:12:29 -0800 (PST)
In regards to the Javascript question, other XSL
developers have also advised me to stick with XSL. I
would love to do this but one thing that jumps to mind
is, how do you guys perform user input validation on a
form? Just the other day another user introduced me
exslt, I believe is what its called. To do date
formatting and things like that.

Sal