Re: [xsl] How to count elements on a page

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to count elements on a page
From: Mete Kural <metekural@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:46:03 -0800 (PST)
Thank you for your response Mr. Pietschmann.

Somebody made this suggestion if RenderX's XEP is used
as the XSL formatter. Do you think this is practical:

"the only reasonable way to do it is to generate .xep
output
(using com.renderx.xep.gen.backends.H4XEP producer, or

-at|-format at
at XSLDriver's command prompt) and then postprocess
it.
rx:pinpoint is a useful tool for implementing the
functionality."

Thank you,
Mete