RE: [xsl] Doing HTTP/POST from XSLT is fun!

Subject: RE: [xsl] Doing HTTP/POST from XSLT is fun!
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 07:01:43 -0800
Hi,

I was wondering why no one mentioned what EricvdL posted. But taking that a step
further, if (general)your processor supports a URIResolver you could send a key
value to look up up the structured information in an XML config file.

best,
-Rob

p.s. for Eric: can't wait to get the RNG book! I don't suppose there is the
option of publishing the current version of the book in PDF for easy reading
over the holidays? :)