RE: [xsl] FOP calling a template dynamically

Subject: RE: [xsl] FOP calling a template dynamically
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:54:47 -0700

Stop here.  You cannot invoke a template using a dynamically-generated name
attribute.  The template name must be known at compile time.

You should rethink how to process the data elements, probably by using
xsl:apply-templates instead of a for-each.

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| senior gui programmer                                  303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |