RE: [xsl] Locating Things Relative to Location of Style Sheet

Subject: RE: [xsl] Locating Things Relative to Location of Style Sheet
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:52:15 -0000
Either way, surely the first step is to make the WG aware of the concerns?
Rather than just say 'we don't like it', I'd far rather make a proposal
of a way to address this concern.

Assuming there are (as Mike has pointed out) a few XML-Q
people who want all this additional material in XPATH, so how could we
satisfy their needs without the negative impact on the XSLT world?

I'd suggest a partitioning of xpath to form a hierarchy of recs,
which in one direction meet the query needs, in another meet the
XSLT community needs; with <em>only</em> those parts which are
genuinely common in a common leg.

I really can't say if this is feasible, but its the only way forward
I can see which might meet the needs of both community of users.

Alternatives anyone?

regards DaveP.

> If however you suspect that the tanker is actually on a smuggling run,
> just contacting the crew and asking them not to do it may not be right
> approach.
>
> It may be necessary to get the authorities to impound the
> ship and stop
> it unloading once it reaches port. Or if you suspect the authorities
> are in league with the crew, it may be necessary to rally enough
> concerned individuals in small boats to obstruct the harbour...
>
> David

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk