Re: [xsl] No more DTM IDs are available

Subject: Re: [xsl] No more DTM IDs are available
From: Marko Petersen <lg002237@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:51:52 +0100
Hi,

take a look at http://xml.apache.org/security/install.html
I am using JDK 1.4.1 and had this problem, too. Since adding
a newer xalan.jar to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed/ everything
works fine.

Marko

At 13:30 09.12.2002 -0500, you wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure if it's proper to ask this question here or not. But I'm really frustrated about this error. Hope anybody can help me.

I'm processing and combining some xml files in a java servlet and then pass the processed xml file to my stylesheet. When the number of xml files (or number of nodes processed) are not many, everything works just fine. But when the files are more than a certain number (say 15 xnl files with each file size between 2k to 6 k), the transformer gives me the following error:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs are available
at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1226)
at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:638)
at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1088)
at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1066)
at lanl.xml.jsp.servlets.output.BrowserDisplay.doGet(Unknown Source)

I have no idea how I can fix this. I'm using xalan 2.4.1 and xerces 2.2.0.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ming