[xsl] Javascript in XHTML output

Subject: [xsl] Javascript in XHTML output
From: "Chris Bowditch" <bowditch_chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 15:01:19 +0000
Hi all,

I'm trying to generate XHTML that contains Java Script. I have tried using <![CDATA[ blah blah ]]> to enclose the Java Script
This works but means the results of the transform are HTML rather than well formed XHTML.

If I could get comments in the style sheet to be passed to the output then placing the Java script inside the comment would give the desired result. e.g.

<!--

java code
blah blah

-->

Unfortunately, comments in the style sheet seem to be ignored. I'm using Xalan v2.4.1

Does any one else have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Chris