RE: [xsl] Problems with Oracle XSL processor

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problems with Oracle XSL processor
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:24:24 -0000
It might be useful if you told us what the alleged problem is. There are
cases where different processors can legitimately produce different
output and still be conformant to the spec.

If it really is a non-conformance, there is little anyone on this list
can do to help: it's an issue between you and your software supplier.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx