RE: [xsl] Spaces in Tag Name

Subject: RE: [xsl] Spaces in Tag Name
From: Vijaya Kumar Y <vijayay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:02:29 +0530
Hi
  Sorry here 1 is a part of child also , i dont want that to be a sepearate
attribute

may be i want the XML file to be of this form

<Root>
   <vijay kumar>123</vijay kumar>
<Root>
note there is a space between vijay and kumar

i want the xml file to be of the above form,
if we can how to load that file or any necessay changes to be done

regards
vijay