RE: [xsl] writing xsl for processing docbook table

Subject: RE: [xsl] writing xsl for processing docbook table
From: "Andrew Welch" <AWelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:37:03 -0000
Hi,

I think you'll find the docbook examples are based around the oasis table model, which is a bit lighter than CALS.  I posted some code a while back which could handle cals tables which should give you a start but it was still far from complete.

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/stygeneral.html#d993e430

cheers
andrew

---