RE: [xsl] Max size?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Max size?
From: Edward.Middleton@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:39:43 +0900
What are the potential problems with the filtering approach?  What is the "stopping problem"? If I understand this correctly it involves converting an xslt file into a stateful sax event processor.  The end result would seem to be similar to the best possible results achievable with the pruning approach.

Edward Middleton