Re: [xsl] reposting.append to a file in saxon. please help . still in office :)

Subject: Re: [xsl] reposting.append to a file in saxon. please help . still in office :)
From: "Laura" <xsl_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:40:56 -0000
Thanks . though that wasnt of much help though. I dfinitely dont want to
learn netiquette @ 9.34 pm working in the office trying to sort things
out.That is the reason people ask help for.I had already gone through
documents before i asked for this.

I wanted a solution so that i can append to a file without over writing the
previous contents. Dont know if  I would get help from anyone here ..want to
sort this out before going back to my home.
I am still doing some R/D on this.
Thanks