[xsl] reposting.append to a file in saxon. please help . still in office :)

Subject: [xsl] reposting.append to a file in saxon. please help . still in office :)
From: "Laura" <xsl_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:57:34 -0000
Hi
I am using Saxon to output multiple files out of single transformation. I
couldnt find any extension element in saxon latest  that does that. There
used to be saxon:output in the previous version. what became of this
element?? I am in dire need of this functionality. can anyone pleeeese help
me? also what i need to do is append to an exixting file.for example, if i
have a file in the directory, my processing should keep adding the contents
out of the xml to this file.
I somehow downloaded the earlier version and am continuing with it ( because
i was really in need of this functionality ) . But this would go and rewrite
the contents of the file, which i dont want.Can anyone please help me in
this regard?
Thank you very much.