Re: [xsl] N : M transformation

Subject: Re: [xsl] N : M transformation
From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:38:04 +0100
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 05:47:29PM +0000, David Carlisle wrote:
> In general I'd agree although in the case of xslt I'm not sure how many
> of the current implementors are planning to do an XSLT2. Most have been
> quite quiet on the subject.

The dependancy on W3C XML Schemas makes it very very unlikely for me.
I can't implement a specification I don't understand. As as side
effect I can't implement specifications depending on it too.

   Life is short ... I don't want to bury month and months of
mine into trying to implement (and support !) a spec which is
just too unclear to be understood reliably. At least that's my
perception so far.

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/