RE: [xsl] Complex XSL MIME Type

Subject: RE: [xsl] Complex XSL MIME Type
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:50:02 -0000
RFC 3023 section 8.24 says you should use application/xslt+xml, but not
until it has been registered. It hasn't been registered. It got caught
up in some complicated politics which I don't understand.

As always when there is no standard to fall back on, you are left to
make your own decisions. Using an unregistered MIME type is not
recommended, but I don't know of any alternative suggestions.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx