RE: [xsl] Should You Comment XSLT And If So, How?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Should You Comment XSLT And If So, How?
From: "Ross Ken" <Ken.Ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:15:19 +1000
My tendency is to use comments to logically partition the XSLT.

A few <!-- Section description --> rather than the inline comments arrangement.  Then again I am a big believer in small template (for matches), and tend to include a comment above each named template.

My $0.02,

Ken Ross
Ph: +61 7 32359370
Mob: +61 (0)419 772299