[xsl] PHP users to test light-weight XSLT framework (1 file)

Subject: [xsl] PHP users to test light-weight XSLT framework (1 file)
From: "Terence Kearns" <tk.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:22:08 +1100
Since I build XML applications in PHP, I thought I'd use the MVC
approach encapsulating all the 'boring bits' functionality in one place
so that I could get on with the business of XML/XSL design.

Anyway, it's early beta stages but seems pretty stable for the core
functionality. I have built 3 web applications on this framework so far
and life has been a *lot* easier - particularly for debugging.

All details are at

http://terencekearns.com/skinny.php

see the "to do" section at the bottom.

feedback would be appreciated.

cheers.

PS. can download PHP at www.php.net
Will post a page on enabling the XSLT PHP extension under windows soon.