RE: [xsl] Should You Comment XSLT And If So, How?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Should You Comment XSLT And If So, How?
From: "Mac Rost" <mrost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:25:17 -0600
[Agnes wrote]
Hi,
Sorry to step in so lately. I'm behind in reading this list, but I've
constructed such a documentation system for my company. It has the following
characteristics:
- all documentation-elements are in a seperate namespace
- all documentation-elements are at top-level. So no fallback is necessary.
- a  stylesheet which throws out al the documentation-elements. In this way
creating a clean stylesheet for production use.
- a stylesheet which extract all the documentation elements and creates a
documentation.xml
- a stylesheet which used the documentation.xml as input and transforms it
in html.

If anyone is interested I can send it of list.

Cheers,
Agnes
]]
Agnes,