RE: xslt core and intuition was RE: [xsl] Reference to variable c annot be resolved.

Subject: RE: xslt core and intuition was RE: [xsl] Reference to variable c annot be resolved.
From: Trevor Jenkins <trevor.jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:31:33 +0000 (GMT)
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Yates, Danny (ANTS) <danny.yates@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Same when I went to Brunel University in England in 1992. We did
> ML, lots of Z notation, some Gopher, lots more logic and used some
> Unix-based Z proofing tool. (And a tiny bit of Modula-2). This is
> the difference between a classic University education and a
> Polytechnic education, I guess! :-)
>
> Nowadays I understand they teach Java. *sigh*

When I went to Brunel Univ in 1983 on their MTech course they had us look
at Ada with some reference to Algol-68. No formal methods then but lots of
formal language stuff. Went to Brunel (being a real University) because at
the time I worked at one of the then ILEA Polytechnics --- that's how one
can tell the differences between Uni.s and Poly.s What relevance ahs this
to XSL --- only that by the time I graduated I was involved in SC18/WG8
and working on SGML.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!