Re: [xsl] Re: Re: Creating a XSL to return the input

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Re: Creating a XSL to return the input
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 02:12:32 -0800 (PST)
>   Wrong to say it's "the identity" and to make such an harsh
> statement on a bug. All large software have bugs, sure xsltproc
> exhibited a bug there.

As I explained in previous messages my comment did not address xsltproc
specifically, but expressed general disbelief that *any* xslt processor
would behave in this way. So it was another way of saying "C'mon, this
can't be true".

> You're also wrong on the point that libxslt/xsltproc had little
> testing.

Everybody can and will make their own conclusion about the real level
of testing of an XSLT processor that does not implement correctly
something so basic as the child::node() node test.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.