Re: [xsl] Re: Re: Creating a XSL to return the input

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Re: Creating a XSL to return the input
From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:53:34 +0100
On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 02:12:32AM -0800, Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
> > You're also wrong on the point that libxslt/xsltproc had little
> > testing.
>
> Everybody can and will make their own conclusion about the real level
> of testing of an XSLT processor that does not implement correctly
> something so basic as the child::node() node test.

  <xsl:template match="@*|node()">

is not child::node() node test. You tend to jump very hastilly on
conclusions... which often happens when people didn't go down to
actually implementing the stuff :-)
  I still don't know what aim you're aiming at but this looks less
and less trying to be useful the community on this specific thread.
I will stop commenting on this now.

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/