[xsl] Optimising a XSLT library

Subject: [xsl] Optimising a XSLT library
From: Gary Cornelius <gary.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:44:52 +0000
Dear All,

I have a library of XSL files where the main library file includes about 15
other files some of which grab entities etc.  They have loads of comments
and bits and pieces that isn't neccesary when the files run live on the
server.

What I would like is to pre-process all these files before putting them on
the server stripping out white space, comments and anything else that can be
optimised - Just outputting the this whole library as a single optimal xsl
file.

I found a basic optimising sheet written by Mike Brown at
http://skew.org/xml/stylesheets/condense/Condense.xsl

I am wondering if anyone else knows of any other opimisation stylesheets
that might be a good starting place?

Many Thanks in advance

Gary Cornelius

--