Re: [xsl] Differing behavior of Xalan and Saxon with namespaces.Who's right?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Differing behavior of Xalan and Saxon with namespaces.Who's right?
From: Niko Matsakis <niko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:51:55 -0500
Thanks Niko.  I gave your suggestion a try - I used a literal result
element, as shown here:
However, I got the same result - Xalan carried the namespace declaration
over, and Saxon did not.  /Roger

Perhaps this is a bug in whatever version of saxon you are using. My own tests using Saxon 6.2.1 show the expected output, including the namespace declaration.

However, if I change the stylesheet so that it does not use the LRE (i.e., only the second template), then I do not see the namespace declaration.

Niko Matsakis

--
DataPower technology
http://www.datapower.com