RE: [xsl] XPath Assistance

Subject: RE: [xsl] XPath Assistance
From: Randy Oxentenko <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:13:50 -0600
XSLT Programmer's Reference by Michael Kay
(I know you asked for a website, but...)
I have no connection to the book or author except as a satisfied book owner.
Get it while you still can.  Those predicates are well covered in that book.

Some of the predicates you listed below are described in NodeSetFunctionCall,
but puzzling this out from the W3C specification is not my idea of the easiest
way to learn it.

http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xslt-19990421#NT-NodeSetFunctionCall

Randy Oxentenko