Re: AW: [xsl] WG: frames?

Subject: Re: AW: [xsl] WG: frames?
From: Markus Spath <mspath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:29:33 +0200
Anton Wardaschko (PA) wrote:

It would be nice, if you can give me the tipps in which way i can start this customization or another ressources, where somebody already done something like this.

here is what I (no docbook poweruser) would do:

* let the docbook stylesheets build the chunks in a first transformation
* use a static frameset - this will not change anyway
* write your own stylesheet for the specific needs of your TOC and build it in a second transformation; that shoudn't be too hard and probably is way easier than messing with the customization

maybe you move this thread to the docbook list.

regards,
markus