RE: [xsl] XSL Problem with IE

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL Problem with IE
From: "Ben Robb" <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:26:25 +0100
Install MSXML v. 4

Or use the old (4.5 year old - is it really that long ago?) dialog of
XSLT that the IE browser uses by default, in which case you have to use
Microsoft.XMLDOM in your activeX control.

Basically, the MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument is a call to execute some
code held within a file called a dll. (msxml3.dll or msxml4.dll
depending on what version). If the dll doesn't exist on the user's
computer, then it obviously can't be executed...

Rgs,

Ben