RE: [xsl] XSL Problem with IE

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL Problem with IE
From: "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:05:22 -0500
Can you use this?

  var srcDoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
  srcDoc.async = false;
  srcDoc.load("mydoc.xml"); // don't forget error checking
  var xslDoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
  xslDoc.async = false;
  xslDoc.load("mydoc.xml"); // don't forget error checking

  list.innerHTML = srcDoc.transformNode(xslDoc);

I have no idea if this will work but I thought it was worth a try.

Lars