Re: [xsl] Perpetuating xsl instructions

Subject: Re: [xsl] Perpetuating xsl instructions
From: Alan Gardner <scipiomedia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:23:47 -0600
The solution requires dynamically writing a web page by aggregating n number
of XML docs without writing any code (a one off solution). Essentially a
chain reaction is initiated where the first XSL document runs up a 'tree' of
XML documents, merging XML into itself. The terminating transformation
results in a pure XML document (minus the XSL) with all the content needed
to build the web page.

If you can think of another solution, we'd love to hear it.

Best,

Alan