Re: [xsl] Xalan redirect extension error?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xalan redirect extension error?
From: Jarkko Moilanen <Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 08:50:31 +0300 (EEST)
On Sat, 17 May 2003, Jason Varsoke wrote:

> I'm trying to use Xalan-Java's Redirect extension.  When running the
> sample included with the 2.5 distribution I get the following results:
>
> % java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN 1-redir.xml -XSL 1-redir.xsl

The http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100CB page contains
solution to your issue.

If you are using the standard Xalan distribution package, the solution
would be (and You are located in the extensions folder):

java
-Xbootclasspath/p:../../bin/xalan.jar:
../../bin/xercesImpl.jar:
../../bin/xml-apis.jar
org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN 1-redir.xml -XSL 1-redir.xsl

Cheers,
Jarkko

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <standard-out>
>       Standard output:
>
> file:/opt/xalan-j_2_5_0/samples/extensions/1-redir.xsl; Line 24; Column
> -1; javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: redirect
>
>   <main>
>     -- look in 1-redir.out for the redirected output --
>
>     Everything else
>   </main>
> </standard-out>
> %
>
> I'm using JDK 1.4.1 and have the following files in jdk/lib/endorsed
> (as per instructions in the Xalan FAQ): xalan.jar, xercesImpl.jar and
> xml-apis.jar
>
> I also have the following in my CLASSPATH: bsf.jar and xalansamples.jar
>
> any suggestions?
>
> -jason

Jarkko Moilanen          "Erehtyminen on inhimillista,
Researcher                mutta todella suuret mokat
jm60697@xxxxxx            vaativat tietokoneen käyttöä."
www.uta.fi/~jm60697
GSM: +358 50 3766 927
* ITCM | Information Technology and Crisis Management
* http://www.itcm.org