RE: [xsl] How to input a variable into a stylesheet using MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to input a variable into a stylesheet using MSXML
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:08:28 -0500
I'm having trouble doing a semantic parse of your question, but I think you are asking what property of what COM object should you set to be equal to your stylesheet COM object in order to perform the .transformNodeToObject function in either VB or C++ or both. Is that correct?
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email