Re: [xsl] jfor doesn't work under linux

Subject: Re: [xsl] jfor doesn't work under linux
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:12:18 +0200
me@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This wont fix your problem but it might give you an
idea of where to look for an answer. Java image stuff
uses X windows libraries to create images (and since
fo: does image type stuff I would assume pdf too).

A quick answer could be to install X. You dont have to
have X running - you just need the libs I believe.
However, if memory serves, there are other libraries
you can download in place of the X libraries - you
might try looking on sun's web site.

btw, java 1.4 also able to work with no native AWT code at all - it's called headless mode.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog