[xsl] Ignore last: Saxon Servlet XSLT Version 2.0 Implementation Problem

Subject: [xsl] Ignore last: Saxon Servlet XSLT Version 2.0 Implementation Problem
From: Gary Cornelius <gary.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:46:13 +0100
Sorry for last, I just found out I am using Resin and Saxon doesn't support
it!

Gary

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply to this email and then delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Future.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.