[xsl] Questions regarding Styling XML/XSL with JSP

Subject: [xsl] Questions regarding Styling XML/XSL with JSP
From: quasar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 17:55:22 +0000
Hi I am new to the JSP/XML/XSL world.  What I have is an XML file with some data in it (imagine that?) and an XSL style sheet I use to transform it into HTML.  Now this works great and all on my own machine with Internet Explorer.  But what I'd like to do is use a JSP page running on a Tomcat server (I have Sun 1 Studio installed locally) that can process the xml/xsl page and output it to the browser.  I have been reading that I may need some sort of XMl/XSL processor that plugs into tomcat, if that is the case where can I find it at?

Also what sort of JSP code would I use to merge the two?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if I need something I haven't mentioned or should go about it another way please let me know..Thanks!