Re: [xsl] Questions regarding Styling XML/XSL with JSP

Subject: Re: [xsl] Questions regarding Styling XML/XSL with JSP
From: Grainne Reilly <greilly1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 00:26:57 -0400
Another option would be to use the xml tags from the JavaServer Pages Standard Tag library (JSTL). An implementation of JSTL is available from the Apache Jakarta project at
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html - this download includes all the necessary supporting jars (with xerces and xalan for parsing and transforming).
An excellent article on JSTL is to be found at http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/javaserverpages/faster/ which includes an example of doing an xslt transformation in a JSP page. According to this article an implementation of JSTL 1.0 is also contained in Sun ONE Studio 4. If you like sticking to standards - JSTL1.1 is to be integrated into the JSP 2.0 standard.

Grainne.