Re: [xsl] read/write in the same xml file

Subject: Re: [xsl] read/write in the same xml file
From: abbouh <abbouh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:11:41 +0000
what i need is to know how much characters i have write in the output file
each time, because i want to make a table of contents like this:
paragraph1  begining  end
paragraph i  ------     ----

the begining and the end  position are exprimed in characters.

so for this reason i want to use an extern file named compte.xml
which i will use in my stylesheet every time for knowing the position.