[xsl] Implementing and Hide/Unhide function in XSL

Subject: [xsl] Implementing and Hide/Unhide function in XSL
From: "Connor T. Fee" <ctf9y@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:01:49 -0400
I'm trying to implement a hide/unhide function in XSL for a
website.  I have an asp page that generates an XSL document on the
fly to access an XML file for only a certain state.

I would like for the site to have a funciton that unhides all the
children of a specific node when I click on a certain table cell.  I
think maybe I can use Xpath to do this with XSLT but I really don't
have any good ideas.

After looking at the default XSL sheet using in IE I am even more
confused.  If anyone out there can help that would be great.

Thanks.

Connor T. Fee
Virginia Institute for Justice Information Systems
University of Virginia
Systems and Information Engineering
Undergraduate Research Assistant

Connor@xxxxxxxxxxxx